What is The Test Kitchen all about? We have instituted a Test Kitchen program to help kiters understand the special characteristics of any given kite for sale on the FunWithWind site. So during the year our staff will be testing kites, taking in-flight photos and reporting the results on this site with in-flight color photographs. It's not our objective to report results that totally failed or flying lemons. If a kite is discovered as a lemon it will be removed from the site. We will test the kite using this criteria:
- What is the kite's overall flying bahavior?
- What is the kite's best wind range?
- Does the kite require minor bridle adjustments or modifications at various wind speeds?
- What flyer skill level is best suited for any given kite.
- Overal construction, durability and quality of materials.
- Visual appeal in the sky
- Overall value.
All kite reviews on the FunWithWind website are used with permission. Copyright of all kite reviews belong to the writer who has created the kite review and may not be used without permission from the writer.